Product Marketing Manager
About the Role
Your mission as Product Marketing Manager will be to help us effectively position and market CENTRL’s products for multiple audiences – business and technical decision makers within the enterprise segment and across industries, as well as technology partners. S/he will have strong content creation skills and experience, as you’ll be writing the majority of CENTRL’s data sheets, web content, explainer video scripts, powerpoints, and blog posts. The candidate will build an understanding of our target customers, know their key pain points and be able to translate these to leverage our unique value proposition. Partnering with Product Management and Sales teams, you will be part of a core team that will drive the growth of new business, support engagement of current customers, and help retain and grow top customers.
Primary Responsibilities (70%):
- Write data sheets, white papers, web content, video scripts, and powerpoints
- Build product positioning and clear and compelling messaging in close partnership with product management and collaborate with internal teams to ensure its implementation across all customer and sales channels,
- Create product demonstrations,
- Work with our partners in creating collateral, sales presentations and product demonstrations, and
- Define target audiences, build a deep understanding of, and empathy with, audiences through market research, insights and engaging with the customer base.
Secondary Responsibilities (30%)
- Conduct competitive research to provide internal teams with actionable intelligence (eg, battle cards) to be an expert on the competition, and how to win against them,
- Develop and implement end-to-end product marketing strategies & programs that support specific business priorities and goals,
- Partner with Product Management to drive product launches and inform product roadmap,
- Execute on CENTRL’s product go-to-market strategy and deliver results aimed at achievement of customer adoption, client satisfaction and revenue growth objectives.
- A storyteller that can create a wide range of compelling sales and marketing content such as: emails, data sheets, product demonstrations, case studies, white papers, blog posts and sales presentations,
- Proven ability to collaborate with product, sales and marketing teams across a wide variety of product marketing-related activities,
- Hands-on product experience in building demos,
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines, multi-task and prioritize accordingly, and
- Writing samples required.
- Product Marketing Management: 2+ years minimum (3-5 years preferred) of recent and progressive experience in B2B software, preferably in delivering SaaS, PaaS or IaaS solutions,
- Superior written, verbal and presentation skills along with attention to detail and an eye for quality,
- Work experience within enterprise security or privacy software, targeting large enterprise customers highly desirable, though not required, and
- BS / BA degree required.
CENTRL is the leading software platform for managing Privacy Compliance, Third-Party Vendor Risk, and Cyber Security. Privacy is one of the fastest growing areas in software, as companies try to achieve compliance with regulations like GDPR and new laws such as the California Consumer Privacy Act. CENTRL also offers solutions for automating modern slavery act compliance, vendor risk, privacy management, and operational due diligence. CENTRL’s platform is the most advanced platform for helping companies across all verticals automate and comply with global and state-based privacy regulations and for third party monitoring.
Office is in downtown Mountain View, CA, however, open to Remote Candidates.