Readiness and Data Protection Impact Assessments
- GDPR Article 25: Data protection by design and by default
- GDPR Article 35: Data Protection Impact Assessment
GDPR requires that data privacy must be considered before implementing a project or a process. If the project or process is considered to be high-risk, GDPR requires conducting a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) in order to meet compliance. Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA), including Data Privacy Impact Assessments (DPIA), are critical in helping organizations identify real and potential compliance risks with their internal policies and external regulations. Each gap and risk needs to be mitigated or remediated to comply with GDPR regulations.
CENTRL’s Privacy360 platform automates and streamlines the entire DPIA process - from the use of standard templates, to the evaluation of the controls and managing gaps/issues.
Benefits of CENTRL’s Privacy360 include:
Single platform for automating all types of assessments
- Single platform for conducting readiness, impact and third-party risk assessments.
- Integrated third-party assessments and audits that have access to data.
Assessment module full integrated with other privacy modules
- Assessment module integrated with Data Inventory, DSAR and other modules.
- See 360 view of risk at the data subject, processing activity and partner level.
Use standard assessment templates or upload proprietary ones
- Select from library of industry standard templates.
- Upload your templates and customize with easy-to-use options.
Automate the full assessment process
- Schedule assessments - including recurring - with automated publishing capability.
- Attach evidence requests by control or question.
- Automate grading with custom grading scales.
- Full assignment workflows.
- Manage clarifications in application.
Track issues and manage process to remediation
- Identify and segment issues and gaps linked to assessments.
- Document issue severity, status and recommendations.
- Publish issues to third-party or internal department.
- Manage process to resolution.
Reporting and analytics
- Dashboards and reports to highlight risks and exceptions.
- Drill down to control risk level.
- Run comparison and detailed time-series analyses.
By using CENTRL’s Privacy360, your organization can easily manage a multitude of templates, checklists and questionnaires while providing the control to monitor, evaluate and create audit reports allowing you to focus on the results instead of the process.